- Finished in its factory-correct colour scheme of Titan Silver Metallic over a Red and Black Nappa leather interior
- Powered by its matching-numbers 4.9-litre S62 V-8 engine
- The Z8 features bodywork designed by Henrik Fisker with inspiration from the BMW 507 roadster, and the aluminum body panels are mounted over an aluminum spaceframe.
EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES
- six-speed manual transmission.
- includes a color-matched removable hardtop, a black soft top.
- It rides on the correct set of 18-inch twin five-spoke alloy wheels
- xenon headlights with washers
- instrumentation includes a 155-mph speedometer, an 8k-rpm tachometer
The show-car-driven #BMW Z8 has immense popularity with a frontal aspect and classic styling cues design elements. This two-seater convertible was a capable sports car and a sophisticated gentleman's conveyance.